Tuesday, July 17, 2007

WEEK 6 -Thing 13, Thing 14 and Thing 15

Well, here I am, playing catch up once again. I created a Del.icio.us account. A social bookmarking site is a wonderful idea for some people. However, I do not spend time socially on the computer. Once I leave work, I am not on the computer, generally, until I arrive at work the next day. It is a wonderful resource, and I am glad that it exists. At this time, being on the computer as a social activity is just not me.

I visited Technorati, and searched "Learning 2.0" There were 23,624 blog posts, 3 hits in the tag search, although videos and photos were included, and 74 hits in a directory search. Subject matter include loads of techie stuff, with exceptions of Harry Potter and Paris Hilton. Even they are able to break through "geekville."

I found this very interesting. It is truly amazing how libraries are evolving!!! Take a look at this map was taken from Wikipedia. Click this link.
L2-meme2.gif

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked the map of the concept of Library from Wikipedia! Food for thought.Thanks for sharing that.