Tuesday, July 10, 2007

WEEK 5--Thing 10, Thing 11 and Thing 12

This would be a lot more fun if you did not have to get an account with every aspect of this adventure.

I did play with the image generator. I could not find an image that I loved enough to upload. There is no imagination that comes close to the reality of me.

I have visited the Library Thing and included 5 books that my reading groups have recently discussed. http://www.librarything.com/catalog/rdonoway
They were very good reading.

Through Rollyo, I asked for a photo search. It led me back to Flickr. Rollyo says Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing. I asked for fish, and came up with the London Aquarium. Pretty neat stuff.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree about the accounts. Not sure how I'm going to keep track of them all! And of course no avatar could come close the original!