Thursday, June 7, 2007

WEEK 1--Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3, and Thing 4

Here I Go!!!!

Yeah!!!!!
Another wonderful opportunity to learn....I am very excited!!

Of the 7 1/2 habits of a lifelong learner, I believe I am best at

#1 Begin with the end in mind--just think how much smarter I will be.
#2 Accept responsibility for my own learning--I have to allow myself to be smarter.
#3 View problems as challenges--this IS the only way to grow.
#4 Have confidence in myself as a competent learner--I AM completely able to learn new things.
#7 Teach/ mentor others--I just love to do this
#7 1/2 Play--learning should be fun

I will think about my learning contract.

I'll keep you posted---HA! HA!! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on setting up your blog!!!

Jen said...

Look forward to going on the journey with you!